Friday 11 March 2016

Because the Laundry Needs to Get Done

Doing laundry doesn't bother me. Folding laundry doesn't bother me, either. Putting it away, though. Good grief. I'm terrible at it. Strangely enough, I would rather put away the girls clean laundry than my own. This week, laundry is the focus of the Declutter Challenge my mom, sister, and I are trying to do. You can see my sister's progress on her blog - Grieve Family Adventures. 

We do laundry every day. Now that K is potty training it means we don't have to do diaper laundry every other day. Yay! However, it also means that we have more kids laundry to do. Boo! We get cheaper electricity rates after 7:00pm and on the weekends so we can usually get a load or two done and in the dryer by the time we go to bed. By doing a bit of laundry every day it frees up some time on the weekend to have fun or do other chores. 

Here is our laundry schedule:



No comments:

Post a Comment